September 29, 2014

MONDAY.

Ugh... We know. It's Monday. This will help, It's John's Top Ten song list. 

1)Sounds of Silence, Simon and Garfunkel. This song still ends shivers down my spine "And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made" Wow!


2)Suspicious Minds, Elvis. You just feel his desperation.

3)Hurt, Johnny Cash. Enough said. 

4)I Am The Walrus, The Beatles. John 's voice gores right through me.

5)The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll, Bob Dylan. He hits it on the nail's head.
 
6)Famous Blue Raincoat, Leonard Cohen. "I heard that your living for nothing..." This song sends me to me.

7)Its All Over Now Baby Blue, Bob Dylan. My favorite Dylan song and lyrics.

8)Time Waits For No One, The Rolling Stones.My favorite guitar solo of all time, Mick Taylor you are amazing!

9)Heroes, David Bowie. I have listened to this more than any song in my life.

10)There's A Place, The Beatles. Youth!... Beautiful youth!!